Brief History - Adamson (Phil.) Inc.

Brief History

Adamson (Phil.) Inc. was established in 1967 by a Greek/Filipino Alexandros A. Adamopoulos, (co-founder of Adamson University and Consul General of Greece), with the objective of supplying qualified, properly documented and carefully selected Filipino Seafarers for all types of vessels in accordance with the requirements of Principals worldwide. In addition to the supply of crew Adamson (Phil.) Inc. also acts as Owners Protective Agents for vessels calling all Philippine Ports.

Being one of the first manning agencies to be licensed by the National Seaman Board (now known as Philippine Overseas Employment Administration, POEA) in 1974, Adamson (Phil.) Inc. has been faithfully serving the needs of Shipowners and Filipino seafarers for 50 years.

Adamson (Phil.) Inc. is proud to say that it is a founding member of both the Philippine-Greek Business Council and the PHILMEPA (Philippine Marine Environment Protection Agency), as we believe that we should all do our part in contributing to the protection of the Marine Environment.


Pioneers Serving The Seafaring Community Since 1967.


11F SAGE HOUSE, 110 V.A. RUFINO ST., LEGASPI VILLAGE, M.C.P.O BOX 1707, MAKATI, 1229 PHILLIPPINES
TEL. (+632) 816-2316 / 816-0794 FAX: (+632) 815-4572 EMAIL: adamsonphil@eastern.com.ph